*This program is recommended for parents & caregivers with
children 6 months to 3 years old, with no previous sign language experience.
Your Baby is Trying To Tell You Something, She Just Doesn’t Have The Words Yet!
With Adventures In Baby Signing, you can teach her. Save the Frustration, open up the lines of communication!
Sign Language for Babies is a fun & practical way to:
- Communicate with your child who is not talking (yet!)
- Avoid the frustration of not knowing what your baby wants.
- Help your toddler learn to talk (sooner) and bypass the dreaded terrible-two stage!
What’s included in our Online Library & Resource Center?
- Video Dictionary (54 baby signs) divided up into 6 core categories. (Starter Signs, Mealtime, Action, Family, Manners, & Playtime)
- Printable teaching guide with the exact methods I used to teach my own daughters’ sign language.
- 8 pages of printable quick-reference posters to place up around your home.
- Lifetime access to the program. You can begin learning today.
Who is this Program Designed For?
- Child age range: newborn to three years old.
- For children who are not talking at all and/or children who are just starting to talk but still have limited vocabulary. (sign language works really well as a bridge language!)
Enroll today for instant access to our Teaching Guide, Video Dictionary, and Printable Posters to help you (quickly & easily) teach your baby sign language – from the comfort of home, or on-the-go! (materials are 100% mobile friendly.)
Still not sure? Click here to get more details.